Products like face serum are also making their place in the market for proper skin care. These serums are liquids that can protect the face from problems such as fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, enlargement of pores and pores and skin. The best serum is needed for dry skin, as the ingredients that give dry skin nutrition are not available with ordinary cream. If you have dry skin and are looking for a perfect serum for you, your dilemma will be overcome through this article. Find out the best serums in this article of Stylecrase. Also in this article, we have brought tips related to the selection and use of the best serum.
Read in detail below
Let’s start the article and know what are the best serums for dry skin.
Best Serum Names for Dry Skin
1. Biotech Bio Dandelion Visually Ageless Serum
Biotech products have established a good name in natural cosmetics. Right now, here we are talking about its visual edgeless serum, which is a serum for dry skin. It is a unique blend of beauty enhancing Ayurvedic elements. The special feature of this serum is that it can be used for dry skin as well as other skin types.
- It is rich in natural ingredients like dandelion, dandelion and nutmeg oil.
- The company claims this serum to be free of harmful chemicals.
- This serum is included in the best serum for dry skin, as it can deeply moisturize the skin.
- It contains Vitamin-E, which can nourish skin cells.
- Can reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the face.
- The face can be brightened by its use.
- It is a lightweight serum.
- Its packaging may seem inconvenient to many consumers.
2. Mamaarth Skin Illuminate Face Serum
Turmeric and Vitamin-C are considered beneficial for the skin and both these properties are found in this serum. The company claims that using it twice a day can reduce hyperpigmentation and acne scars. Vitamin-C found in it has antioxidant properties, which can combat dark spots. May also control melanin production. At the same time, the turmeric found in it enhances the skin tone.
- It is free from serum sulfates, parabens, SLS, petroleum and artificial colors.
- It has a natural component like squalene from the trees, which can keep dry skin hydrated for a long time.
- This serum bottle is pumped, due to which it is easy to use.
- This serum is not sticky and is quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Is dermatologically tested.
- It should not be as effective on oily skin as it is on dry skin.
3. Mixify Unlock Skin Glow Face Serum
Mixifi’s serum, which contains beauty ingredients such as mulberry extracts, vitamin C and liquorice, has gained popularity. It can nourish the face and increase its luster. The company claims that this serum is made from 100% pure vegetarian ingredients.
- Its exfoliating, anti-oxidant, skin brightening properties can enhance the skin’s natural glow.
- This face serum can be used as day serum and night serum.
- This serum is oil free, hence non-sticky.
- Manufactured according to international standards.
- According to the company, it is suitable for dry skin, oily skin and sensitive skin.
- It is a unisex product, which can be used by both men and women.
- The company claims that using it does not stop skin pores.
- It is oil free, due to which it can prove to be the best product even in summer.
- Can make the skin shiny, glowing and soft.
- Some consumers complain that this serum is not lightweight.
4. The Body Avenue Vitamin C Serum
The Body Avenue Company says that their product can be beneficial for the skin. This face serum can protect the skin from the effects of the sun’s harmful rays. At the same time it promises to give a glowing glow by erasing the thread from the skin.
- This serum is effective in deeply moisturizing dry skin.
- Basil extracts are rich in ginger oil, witch hazel and vitamin E properties.
- May exfoliate the skin.
- It has anti-aging properties, which can nourish the skin.
- This is easy to use.
- Both men and women can use it.
- Slightly more expensive than other serums.
5. St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum
This serum of St. Botanica contains natural hyaluronic acid, which deeply hydrates skin cells. It can reduce dark circles under the eyes, facial wrinkles, fine lines and spots seen with age. Such is the company’s claim. The hyaluronic acid present in it is safe. It can retain moisture in the skin, making the skin appear soft and youthful.
- It works as a moisturizer and can rejuvenate the skin.
- It contains natural substances like green tea, vitamin E, jojoba seed, witch hazel and aloe vera extracts.
- Parabens, silicones, sulfates and mineral oil are free serum.
- This product may be expensive for some customers.
6. Himalayan Organics Vitamin C Serum
This face serum is made from vitamin-C, retinol, niacinamide, natural hyaluronic acid and ayurvedic plant extracts. This serum nourishes by going deep into the skin. The skin looks healthy and youthful by its use. This company claims that this serum has antioxidant properties, which can have positive effects on the skin.
- Can be helpful in increasing collagen production.
- May be effective in maintaining the natural glow of the face.
- Can provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Effective in maintaining facial skin evenly.
- Parabens and sulfate free.
- It does not contain artificial fragrance.
- It is not effective in removing pimples completely.
7. Recast Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
This Ricast product is made with powerful moisturizer and compact properties. This face serum also acts like anti-aging. Also it can make the skin soft and shiny. Using this serum can relieve facial dryness.
- It claims to contain pure hyaluronic acid. We have explained above how hyaluronic acid is beneficial for the skin.
- It has Wound Healing properties, so it can heal pimples.
- May retain moisture in face for a long time.
- Can make the skin become elastic and elastic.
- This face serum is free from alcohol, harmful chemicals and artificial fragrance.
- Some users say that many fake products of this serum of Recast are present in the market.
8. M Caffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Face Serum
This serum of M caffeine is also included in the best serum. This product is rich in vitamin C and green tea. It deeply moisturizes the skin. This serum is lightweight and is quickly absorbed into the skin.
- It has antioxidant properties, which fight free radicals and can help reduce fine lines, dark spots and pigmentation.
- It contains green tea, a natural source of caffeine. It can provide glowing skin by improving skin tone.
- The hyaluronic acid present in it keeps the skin hydrated and softens the skin.
- This product is certified by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- It also contains vitamin C, which can protect the skin from irritation and sun damage.
- Free of parabens and mineral oil.
- This product claims that it is useful for all skin types, but those with sensitive skin must do a patch test before using it.
9. Lotus Professional Phyto R x Whitening and Brightening Serum
This face serum of Lotus is made from organic formula. This product contains natural ingredients like amla and litchi. The company says that the gooseberry in it can improve the skin. At the same time, it contains a mixture of many anti-oxidant elements, which can increase the moisture in dry skin. Let’s know what is the other specialty of this face serum.
- Only a small amount of this serum is enough, due to which it can last for a long time.
- It has a pleasant aroma of amla-litchi.
- It contains a natural element called Punarnava, which can be beneficial in giving equal color to the skin.
- This serum can make the skin soft and smooth.
- Skin looks bright and healthy.
- Can lighten dark spots by up to 50%.
- This serum comes in a glass vial, so this serum should be used carefully.
- Some people may find this serum heavy on the face.
10. Khadi Global Natural Hyuronic Serum
Khadi Global’s products are known for their purity. This hyaluronic acid-containing serum from Khadi Global is also pure and natural, which can positively benefit your skin. It moisturizes dry skin and protects the face from the effects of premature aging.
- This serum is quite lightweight.
- Effective in protecting acne and face from uneven redness.
- Deeply hydrating the skin can help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid can maintain elasticity in the skin.
- A product free of harmful chemicals.
- It can also work like anti-wrinkle serum and best night serum.
- According to some users, some fake products by the name of Khadi are present in the market, so buy from a trusted seller.
11. Honest Choice Retinol Face Serum
Honest Choice Retinol Face Serum may be the best way to improve skin health. It makes the skin glow and can improve skin texture. This company claims that it can reduce dark spots rapidly. It can also reduce the amount of collagen breakdown due to exposure to the sun.
- Closed follicles can expel oil and dead skin from pores.
- Can prevent new blackheads and whiteheads from forming.
- This serum can prevent red skin and sunburn-like conditions.
- The retinol present in it controls the production of collagen, which can protect the skin from freckles and fine lines.
- This serum is helpful in the formation of new collagen.
- This product has to be used regularly for 3-6 months to get good results.
Information still left
Let us know in the next part of the article what to keep in mind while choosing the best serum.
How to choose the best serum for dry skin?
To choose a good serum for dry skin, a few things should be kept in mind, which are as follows:
- Those with dry skin should always choose a serum that uses a hydrating formula to moisturize the skin. Also, the serum also nourishes the skin.
- If you want to moisturize the skin with a serum, choose a serum with hyaluronic acid. This element can give moisture to the skin immediately and for a long time.
- If your skin is dry as well as sensitive, then do a patch test before purchasing any product.
- If you are buying serum online, then read the reviews of other users about the product.
- Always buy a serum from a reliable seller to avoid counterfeit products and adulteration.
Read the article to the end
In the next part of the article, let us know how to apply the serum.
The right way to apply serum on dry skin
- First of all, wash and dry your face with a good face wash.
- Shake the serum bottle well and mix and shake the product.
- After this, take 3-4 drops of serum on the palm and rub it on both hands and massage the face lightly with hands for 20 seconds.
- After this, you can do the rest of your makeup.
- The serum can be used twice a day, one before makeup in the morning and the other before sleeping at night.
- Wash the face before sleeping at night. Then use toner . The serum should be applied before the toner dries.
In this article you have learned which serums can be used to nourish and liven up the dry skin of the face. Before choosing any product, read about the elements present in it and do not choose any product in a hurry. It is sensible to choose the serum according to your skin only after reading the review on the internet. Also, by clicking on the Amazon link with each product in this article, you can buy your serum of choice right from home. We hope that the information in this article of Stylecrase will help you choose the right serum. Do share this information with your friends.