Corona figures in the country again raised concerns on Tuesday. 44 thousand 245 new patients were found and only 37 thousand 765 were cured. This number of patients recovering is the lowest since 31 July. Then 36 thousand 554 patients were cured. Since then, not less than 40 thousand patients were cured.
On Tuesday, 489 patients succumbed to the epidemic in the country. The number of patients being treated increased by 5 thousand 983 in 24 hours. This is the highest since 27 September. Then 7 thousand 29 active cases were increased. So far, 92.21 lakh cases of corona infection have been reported in the country. 86.41 lakh patients have been cured. 1.34 lakh infected have died and 4.43 lakh patients are undergoing treatment. All these figures are taken from covid19india.org.
- New rules are going to come into force from today to prevent corona infection in Maharashtra. People coming from Delhi, NCR, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Goa in the state will not get entry in the state without Corona Negative Report.
- Senior Congress leader Ahmed Patel died in Delhi early Wednesday. Many of his internal organs had stopped functioning. They were found to be corona positive on 1 October. He was undergoing treatment since then.
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia said that it is difficult to open a school in Delhi until the vaccine is found. Sisodia said in an interview, “The third wave of Corona is going on in Delhi at the moment and it is the most dangerous.” During this period, the number of infected people is high. At such a time, no parent will take the risk of sending their children to school. Opening a school means putting children in the corona’s mouth. ”
- Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope said on Tuesday that the state currently has no idea of re-locking lockdown. Concrete steps will be taken to ensure strict compliance of Kovid regulations for the prevention of infection. Guidelines can be issued for this.
- The Supreme Court has issued a notice to the Center, State and Union Territories to fix the rate of RT-PCR test for screening of corona virus. A petition has been filed in the court for this. It says that the price of RT-PCR test in the country should be fixed at Rs 400. This will benefit the people and will also lead to more investigation.
State government should be ready to deal with the side effects of vaccine: Ministry of Health
Good news has come amid growing cases of corona. The country may get an effective vaccine in the next two to three months. The central government has started focusing on the process of vaccination. The government has sent a letter to all the states on Tuesday.
Dr. Manohar Agnani, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Health told the states that there may be some side effects of vaccination. All the state governments should prepare themselves to deal with this. The ministry has also provided many important information to avoid side effects. It states that work should be done on further strengthening the Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) surveillance system to ensure timely vaccination.
What will all states and union territories have to do?
- Induct Medical Specialists and Pediatricians into the District Level AEFI Committee.
- Include neurologists, cardiologists, respiratory disease experts in the AEFI committee.
- The vaccine is to be given first to the elderly who have stroke, heart attack and respiratory diseases.
- All the states will have to choose different medical colleges, whose technical support will lead to vaccination.
- The AEFI committee has to be prepared to train health workers.
- There are 300 Medical Colleges and Territory Care Hospitals across the country, where the vaccine has drug reaction monitoring systems. These centers have to be contacted.
State of 5 states
In the last 24 hours in the capital Delhi, 6224 people were found infected. 4943 people recovered and 109 died. So far 5 lakh 40 thousand 541 people have been infected in the state. Of these, 4 lakh 93 thousand 419 people have been cured, while 38 thousand 501 patients are still being treated. The number of people who lost their lives to infection is now 8621.
2. Madhya Pradesh
On Tuesday, 1766 people were found corona infected in the state. 1112 people were discharged and 11 died. The number of infected has now increased to 1 lakh 96 thousand 511. Of these, 1 lakh 80 thousand 349 people have been cured, while 12 thousand 979 patients are still being treated. The number of people who lost their lives to infection has now reached 3183
On Tuesday, the number of patients in the state crossed 2 lakh. Within the last 24 hours, 1510 people were found infected. 1286 people were recovered and 16 died. So far, 2 lakh 409 people have been infected. Of these, 13 thousand 944 patients are being treated, while 1 lakh 82 thousand 573 people have been cured. The number of people who lost their lives to infection has now increased to 3892.
On Tuesday, 5439 people were found corona infected in the state. 4086 people recovered and 30 died. So far, 17 lakh 89 thousand 800 people have been infected. Among them, 83 thousand 221 patients are being treated. 16 lakh 58 thousand 879 people have been cured so far. The number of people who lost their lives due to infection has now reached 46 thousand 683.
The state received 3314 new patients on Tuesday. 2214 people recovered and 19 died. So far, 2 lakh 50 thousand 482 people have been infected. Among them, 25 thousand 197 patients are being treated, while 2 lakh 23 thousand 85 people have been cured. The number of people who lost their lives to Corona is now 2200.