There are some health problems that one feels embarrassed to talk about openly. One of the same problem is Dhat disease. It is such a sexual problem, which is due to carelessness towards oneself. Being afflicted with this disease stirs confidence so much that a person’s daily routine is completely affected. If we talk about India, then this problem is considered common here (). This is the reason why in this article of Stylecrase we will explain the causes, symptoms and prevention of metal disease along with explaining metal disease. Along with this, we will also discuss about treatment and tips for Dhat disease.
Let us first know what is metal disease?
What is metal disease What is Spermatorrhea?
Metal and metal disease, called Spermatorrhea in English, is a type of sexual problem. It involves ejaculation without any sexual activity or desire. Semen is also released along with urine while urinating several times ( 2 ). This situation is divided into two categories ( 3 ).
- Meng Yi : In this dream, ejaculation occurs while sleeping.
- Hua Jing : In this, ejaculation occurs while sleeping without dreaming or being alert during the day.
After knowing what is metal disease, next we will talk about the cause of metal disease.
Causes of metal disease – Causes of Spermatorrhea
Metal disease, spermatorrhea is a serious problem, for which it is necessary to know about the cause of metal disease. Below, we are explaining the approximate causes of metal disease .
- emotional instability.
- More sexual activity.
- alcohol abuse.
- Lack of Qi (lack of energy).
- Heart, liver, and kidney imbalances.
- Consumption of medicines, such as topiramate.
- Eczema and Ringworm.
- Worm Infestation.
- Masturbate more
Next, we are talking about the symptoms of Dhat disease.
Symptoms of Dhat disease – Symptoms of Spermatorrhea
Not only men, but women can also have metal disease. Some of its symptoms become severe over time. Here are some of its common features .
- A sudden change in mood.
- Feeling lethargic all the time
- Anhedonia means no mind in any kind of work.
- Decrease in concentration.
- Depressive depression (indifferent thoughts, thinking of themselves as meaningless).
- Lack of sleep
- Less hungry.
- Physical weakness
- Feeling nervous.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Vaginal Discharge.
- Ejaculation with urine.
After the symptoms of Dhat disease, we are talking about the risk factor of metal disease.
Risk factors of metal disease – Risk factors of Spermatorrhea
The person does not come in the grip of any physical problem or disease. There are many reasons behind it. Similarly, there are many factors behind metal disease. Some of these common risk factors are explained below:
- Relying on myths related to loss of ejaculation.
- Reading erotic literature or viewing pictures.
- Watching Adult Movies
- Betrayal in friendship or love.
- Some unfulfilled desires.
- bad Company.
- to worry.
- Venereal disease.
- Causes of uranium tract infection (UTI).
- Eating more.
- Poor sleep
- Genetic factors.
- Family atmosphere.
- Inadequate dietary intake.
- Masturbation more.
In the next part of the article we will explain in detail what may be the treatment of metal disease.
Treatment of metallic disease – Treatment of Spermatorrhea
The treatment of Dhat disease depends on its cause. In this case, it is necessary to find out the reason for treating metal disease. Doctors can ask the affected person about his / her routine, life and any other disease related medicines. If there is a dhat disease due to the side effects of any medicine, then you can advise to change those medicines. At the same time, if the metal disease is caused by stress, then the doctor may recommend exercise to reduce stress along with taking anti-anxiety medicines ( 7 ).
According to a case study, a doctor suffering from Dhat disease was counseled by the doctor, along with some exercise and advised to make dietary changes. After these changes and counseling, improvement was observed in the patient ( 12 ). At the same time, in Ayurveda, metal disease is also treated with the use of Sida cordifolia i.e. Bala herb ( 13 ).
After knowing the treatment of Dhat disease, we will discuss about the diet related to metal disease below. Symptoms of Dhat disease can be avoided by including these diets.
Metal (Dhat) disease diet – Spermatorrhea (Dhat Rog) Diet
As we have already mentioned above, lack of nutrition can also lead to coronary disease, so it is important to pay attention to diet in the treatment of Dhat disease. Beans should be avoided while focusing on diet ( 5 ). For Dhat disease, you can eat a diet rich in protein, iron and B-complex ( 10 ).
Below, we are giving home remedies for Dhat disease, which may not help in treating metal disease but can help in reducing the symptoms of Dhat disease ( 14 ) ( 15 ) ( 16 ):
- 5 grams of almonds, 5 grams of black pepper, 2 grams of dry ginger and 5 grams of sugar can be taken with 250 ml cow’s milk for one month.
- Drink 25-25 grams of bark of semal and sugar candy with 250 ml cow’s milk twice a day. In the morning and evening before having dinner.
- Soak 50 grams of gram and 5 almonds in water overnight and the next day can be consumed with milk for a month.
- Bark and root extracts of Arjuna tree (Terminalia arjuna) can be consumed with sandalwood.
- The flower metal called orchids is believed to be helpful in curing disease. Therefore, it can also be used to relieve symptoms of metal disease.
Let us now know about the solution to avoid metal disease.
Prevention Tips for Metal Disease – Prevention Tips for Spermatorrhea
How to prevent the disease is not clear, but it can definitely be avoided by staying away from its cause and risk factors. Below, we are giving some measures to reduce and avoid the symptoms of metal disease ( 17 ) ( 10 ).
- Yoga and exercise.
- Stay away from stress.
- Avoid drug abuse
- Do not use tobacco and illegal drugs.
- Do not read provocative books.
- Also avoid watching any kind of provocative video.
- Do not take dirty thoughts in mind.
- Do not masturbate too much.
It became clear from this article that metal disease is not an incurable disease. Symptoms of this disease can be avoided by adopting the diet and home remedies described here. Also keep in mind that it is necessary to contact the doctor for the treatment of Dhat disease. Even after reading the article, if some questions related to Dhat disease are arising in your mind, then we can reach them through the comment box below. Also tell us how you liked this article and if someone you know is suffering from this disease, then definitely share this article with him as well.