University and degree colleges have been opened in Uttar Pradesh since Monday, eight months after the second wave of Corona. There is excitement in the students after the college opens. At present, only 50 per cent students have been called in the classrooms. Students also have the option of online classes.
Please tell that till now only PhD and PG (Post Graduation) students were allowed to come to the campus. However, the UP University College Teachers’ Federation (Fufukta) has objected to the decision to open a university and degree college in the second wave of Corona. Girls go to DDU in Gorakhpur.
The student said – It is a pleasant feeling to come back to university
Deen Dayal Upadhyay University (DDU) in Gorakhpur was opened on Monday with Corona Guideline. Students were not given mask entry. Most students were seen adopting measures to prevent corona. Right now 50 percent students are allowed to come to college. One student says, it is nice to come back to university. We will follow all precautionary measures.
What needs to be kept in mind
- According to the guidelines, universities and colleges have to have thermal scanning and hand wash for students and staff.
- Educational institutions can also tie up with NGOs working in a nearby hospital and health sector to fight Kovid-19.
- Classes can be started with the presence of 50 percent students. All students must wear masks. Guidelines related to social distancing have to be followed on campus and in classrooms. Hand sanitizer will have to be used.
- The Vice Chancellor and the Principals have been asked to follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) to run the institutions.
- All students have to download the Arogya Setu App.