Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Like every year, on the 22nd of August, Ganeshotsav is being celebrated with great enthusiasm all over the country. People are installing Ganapati in their homes, in pandals.
But the threat of corona virus is still intact and in such a situation people are following social distancing to celebrate this festival. If you want to send best wishes to your friends and family members on this auspicious occasion, you can use WhatsApp stickers for that. Here we are going to tell you how to send WhatsApp stickers.
- To use WhatsApp stickers, you must first open your WhatsApp chat. After opening any one chat box, there you will find options for GIF, smiley and stickers. Click on the stickers.
- After this, the pre-download stickers in your phone will open. At the same side, the ‘+’ icon is given. Click on it.
- Where you will get the option of ‘Get more stickers’ and this direct will take you to the Google Play Store.
- After opening the Google Play store, you can select the stickers packs associated with Ganesh Chaturthi. After selecting the stickers, download them.
- Once downloaded, you can get back to WhatsApp. Where you will see the downloaded stickers as soon as you click on the option of stickers. You can send them to your friends and family on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.