Today Dhanteras is being celebrated all over the country. Everyone is preparing for the festival like their beliefs. Along with preparing for worship at home, we also send greetings on WhatsApp to our friends and family. For this, WhatsApp has also provided sticker facility. With this, people will be able to send greetings of Dhanteras and other festivals including Diwali to their friends in just a few clicks. If you want to congratulate your friends on Dhanteras, then we are going to tell you how to download them in the phone.
Here’s how to download Diwali and Dhanteras stickers on WhatsApp:
- You can download these stickers from third party apps. For this you have to download these apps from the play store.
- For this you have to go to the play store. After this, an app named WhatsApp stickers for Diwali will have to be downloaded.
- Although there are many apps available on the PL store, you can download any of them.
- Open the app after installing it. After this, click on the stickers you want to download and click on Add to WhatsApp option.
- After this, WhatsApp will open in your phone. Now open the sticker option. Here you will find the stickers you have downloaded from there.
- Keep in mind that if you delete the third party app from which you have downloaded the sticker, then the downloaded stickers on WhatsApp will also be deleted.
Apart from this, if you want to wish them without sending a sticker, then you will find many types of Quotes and Wishes on Google. You can download and send them.