Google slides ko video me convert kare : In micro soft powerpoint we can easily convert our presentation into high-resolution video. The background sound of the presentation is also exported in this converted video.
But there is no option to export the video from the presentation in Google Slides. But this work can be done with an add-on called Creator Studio. From Creator Studio, we can convert our Presentation to HD Video, Image sequences, Animated GIF.
How to convert google slides to video How to convert google slides to video in hindi
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Follow the steps given below and convert your Google slides-
- Install creator studioTo convert Google Slides to video, go to creatorstudio.dev and install this Google Slides add-on.
- Permit to access Google DriveThis will request your permission to access your Google Drive so that the presentation saved in Google Drive can also be converted and the newly converted presentation can also be saved in Google Drive. You give permission to this add-on.
- Open the presentationAfter this add-on is installed, you can open any presentation (which has at least 2 slides) or create a new presentation that you want to convert.
- Open Creator StudioClick the add-ons menu of the menu bar.
Click on Creator Studio.
Now you will see the sidebar of Creator Studio in the right side, from where you can convert or export your presentation.
- Output width डालेEnter the width (width) of the presentation to be exported in pixels. Set the width according to the quality of the output.
- Enter slide intervalThe time taken between the presentation of 2 consecutive slides is called slide interval. Enter the slide interval here in seconds.
- Select formatSelect the output format of the presentation from the given list. You can export the presentation in the following format –
Video with Audio
- Export PresentationClick the Go button to export or convert the presentation.
Now there will be a process and when the process is complete, you will see the message of ‘Render Completed’.
- Download the output file.After the render is complete, you will see a download button in front of the selected output format. Through which you can download the converted presentation.
Presentation export format
A GIF image is a sequence of two or more images that changes after a fixed time interval and this sequence repeats in a loop.
This option converts each of your presentation slides into an image.
This format converts your presentation into a video, in which each slide changes to a fixed time interval.