Tech Desk. Whatsapp has been introducing new features for the convenience of its users. The most special of these is the WhatsApp status feature. Users share morning wishes, quotes, photos and videos through this feature. But the biggest drawback of this feature is that WhatsApp status cannot be downloaded. But today we are going to tell you such a trick here, with the help of which you will be able to download Whatsapp status easily. So let’s know …
How to download whatsapp status
- To download WhatsApp status, first of all install the Status downloader for Whatsapp app in your phone.
- Now as soon as you open the app, you will see two options here. First click to chat and second status downloader. Click on the second option ie Status Downloader.
- Here you will see all the photos and videos which have been recently shared by the users on WhatsApp.
- Now click on the photo or video you want to download.
- Click the photo or video will be stored in the status downloader folder in the file manager.
Note: Let us know that this trick is only for Android users. Also try this trick at your own risk, as you are resorting to third party app to download the status.
New features are coming soon on Whatsapp’s platform
Recently, the report revealed that WhatsApp is going to rollout v188.8.131.52 beta version soon and in this version, users will be able to use WhatsApp account in multiple devices simultaneously. The new feature can be added to WhatsApp under the name ‘Linked Devices’. In this, you will be able to use the same WhatsApp account on 4 smartphones simultaneously.
Whatsapp has recently released 138 new emoji on the latest Android beta version. These include emojis of chefs, farmers and painters. However, the company has not yet launched these emojis for the stable version.