JNU Reopen: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) announced on Wednesday that the campus will now be opened in a phased manner in view of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. A notice about this decision has been uploaded on the official website of the university.
According to the notice, the campus will be opened on November 2, 2020 for Last Year’s PhD Researcher Scholar (Day-Scholar), including 9B students and project staff, who require laboratory work at Science Schools and Special Centers.
The second phase for PhD research scholars will start from November 16, students who live in hostels can submit their PhD thesis before 31 December 2020 or 30 June 2021. (Click here to see the notification)
Read the important things of notification here.
– PhD students will be required to obtain written permission of their supervisor for admission.
– Students coming from outside Delhi have to quarantine themselves for 7 days before entering the university.
– Students who are coming to the campus have to follow the Coronavirus related guidelines.
– Students will not be allowed to gather at one place. With this, the meeting will be in online mode only.
– Canteen and dhabas will remain closed on campus.
Central Library will remain closed during this time.
– Social distancing will be followed inside the laboratories.