WhatsApp is making your life easier. But sometimes it also becomes a headache. You must have noticed that many times you are added to a group without permission. Many times, you do not want to be compelled to be associated with such groups. But now you don’t have to worry about it. You can make such settings in WhatsApp after which no one will be able to add you to the group without permission. Let us show you the way…
How to do this setting …
– First open WhatsApp
– Now click on the three dots on the top right side of it
– you will see the setting option, tap it
– In the Settings section, click the Account section at the top
– Now the Privacy option Select
– In the Privacy section you have to select the option of Groups
– Now in the group section you will see three options. Here you can make your choice.
Actually WhatsApp has given only the option of Everyone, My Contacts and My contacts except …. If you do not want to join any group, choose the first option. If you want to stay away from any outsider or business group, then another option can be chosen. But if you feel that in your contact list to stay away from groups made by only a few people, then choose the last option i.e. My contacts except …
Also read: Your WhatsApp will not open even when someone else hands it
Let it be said that even if someone accidentally edits you in a group, there is another option to keep distance from it. You can open that group chat window and mute it forever.