There are some physical problems, about which women are not able to talk to anyone openly. In such a situation, the problem increases and takes serious form. Pelvic inflammatory disease also has a similar problem. In this stage, women face severe pain. Therefore, if anyone has pelvic inflammatory disease, they should immediately contact a doctor. Our article on Stylcrase will help you to know the causes of pelvic inflammatory disease and the symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease. Also, through this article, you will be able to know about the remedy for pelvic inflammatory disease.
Before knowing the cause of pelvic inflammatory disease, we will talk about what happens.
What is pelvic inflammatory disease? What is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)?
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a problem related to infections in the reproductive organs of women. The reproductive organ includes the uterus (womb), fallopian tubes (a kind of tube), ovary, and cervix. Swelling can occur in any of these areas due to infection and also have to face severe pain. This problem can be caused by different types of bacteria. At the same time, this problem is usually caused by bacteria arising due to Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). The infection that spreads through physical relationships is called STI. Also, due to common bacteria found in the vagina, this problem can also occur.
Before knowing the symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease, learn about its cause.
Causes of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Pelvic inflammatory disease is also known as pelvic inflammatory disease. Bacteria are mainly responsible for this. These bacteria are found in the cervix, which can reach the uterus and fallopian tubes at the time of the medical procedure (medical procedure), causing PID problems. These medical procedures include all of them:
- During delivery.
- Causes of endometrial biopsy (removal of a small piece of fetus for cancer screening).
- Causes of contraceptive devices (devices inserted into women’s uterus to prevent pregnancy).
- In case of miscarriage.
- This problem can also occur if you have an abortion.
Before informing about the risk factor for pelvic inflammatory disease, we are giving information about its symptoms.
Symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease – Symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
If someone has PID problem, then these common symptoms may appear in them:
- Pain in the pelvis, abdomen and lower back.
- Unusual color and smell of fluid coming out of the vagina.
Apart from this, there are some other symptoms as well:
- Blood flow after physical relationship.
- Feeling tired in the body.
- Pain while urinating.
- frequent urination.
- Period cramps, which may cause more than usual or prolonged pain.
- Abnormal blood flow during periods.
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Period skipping.
- Pain while making sex.
Before knowing about the treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease, you will know about its risk factor.
Risk factors of pelvic inflammatory disease – risk factors of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
It is believed that about one million women suffer from PID every year. 1 out of 8 teenagers under the age of 20 are prone to PID. Other important factors behind the risk of PID are:
- If there is a physical connection with a person affected by gonorrhea or chlamydia (a problem caused by bacteria).
- If someone makes physical connections with different people, they may have PID problems.
- If someone has had STI problem before, he may also have to face PID.
- Those who have had PID problem before, then they are at risk of having this problem again.
- If someone has made a physical relationship before the age of 20, then they are also suspected of having PID.
Before knowing the way to avoid pelvic inflammatory disease, learn about its treatment.
Treatment of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease – Treatment of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
In the treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease, doctors can give antibiotics before the test report. Also, how serious this problem is, doctors treat it on the same basis. Here we are talking about some common treatment based on low and severe PID status.
In case of mild or low PID:
- Doctors can give antibiotic pills for 2 weeks before sending them home by checking up on the sufferer suffering from this problem.
- In the case of mild PID, the patient should follow up with a doctor.
In the event of severe PID:
- In such a situation, the patient may need to be hospitalized.
- The patient affected by this problem may first be given antibiotics through intravenous therapy (intravenous medication).
- After this, antibiotic pills can be given for food.
In the last part of this article, we are giving tips on how to avoid pelvic inflammatory disease.
Measures to avoid pelvic inflammatory disease – Prevention Tips for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
If some things are kept in mind, pelvic inflammatory disease can be prevented. For this, in some points below, ways of avoiding it are described.
- Keeping safety in mind when making sex can help prevent pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Not having sex is the only way to prevent the spread of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
- The risk of pelvic inflammatory disease can be reduced by having sex with just one partner.
- Before making a physical relationship, both women and men should get STIs examined. This can help avoid pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Using a condom while making physical connections can prevent this problem from occurring.
In addition to the avoidance measures described above, this method may also reduce the risk of PID:
- Get STIs checked regularly.
- The body should be examined for the first time before having a physical relationship. This allows the infection to be detected, so that the PID problem can be avoided.
- If a woman is 24 years of age or older, then she must undergo chlamydia and gonorrhea every year.
After reading this article, you must have become clear what is pelvic inflammatory disease. If anyone has this problem, they need not panic. They should contact the doctor immediately. You must share this article with your friend and other women of the family, so that they too can get information about the treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease. We hope that every information given in this article will prove useful to you. If anyone still has any question related to this article, then you can ask us with the help of the comment box below. We will try to respond with scientific evidence at the earliest.