Pimples have become very common. Especially those whose skin is oily, Pimple bothers them more. Pimple not only reduces the beauty of the face, but also sometimes gives unbearable pain. In such a situation, the question often arises in the minds of people how to remove the pimples. We will answer this question in this article of Stylecrase. Here we are explaining in detail about the cause of pimples as well as the remedy for acne. At the same time, we will also give information about the home remedy to remove pimple. Readers should note that the home remedies for the pimples included in the article are not Pimple’s treatment, it can only be a way of avoiding them and reducing their effects to some extent.
What are the types of Pimple?
There are three main types of pimples and pimples, which we are elaborating below .
Comedonica : These are mild pimples. This includes blackheads and whiteheads. In this, the pores of the skin stops and the more bacteria accumulate in the skin, the more bacteria starts to grow. Because of this, inflammatory acne begins to form.
Pepulr – Pustuls (Papular-Pustules) : These are moderate or moderate acne. During this, the pimples are slightly swollen. Also pimples become yellow in pimples, which are called pustules.
Nodules : In addition to swelling of the pimples during nodules pimples , yellow pus also accumulates in it. These are severe pimples.
To know how to stop the pimples, it is important to know the reason for this. Read below what are the causes of acne.
Due to Pimples / Pimples – What Causes Pimple?
- Heredity – Pimple’s problem can be genetic. If someone in the family has recurrent pimples, there is an increased risk of acne to other individuals .
- Hormonal changes – Pimple also occurs due to hormonal changes in the body with increasing age. Especially women may have pimples due to hormonal changes occurring in the body during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause .
- Causes of drugs – Sometimes the use of some medicines associated with stress, epilepsy or mental illness can also cause pimples .
- Cosmetic of much use – come out Pimpalgaon to commonly used cosmetic or cosmetics. Many times women stay in make-up throughout the day and do not remove make-up properly at night, this can also cause pimples .
- Catering to related habits – Journal can become of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics went to the publishing of the trans fat in a report that food has been pointed out, due to milk and grow fish Pimpalgaon are .
- Stress – Being under stress can also cause pimples. Stress causes internal changes in the body, which can cause pimples. At the same time, stress can also cause severe pimples .
Stay with us
For answers to the question of how to stop pimps, read below home remedies to remove pimples.
Pimple removal home remedies – Pimple Home Remedies
1. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat pimple. It is used on pimples because of its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties . This is also mentioned in an article published on the website of NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) . In view of these properties, T-tree oil is also used in acne medicine ie cream and gel. For this reason, T-tree oil is believed to be used as a home remedy to remove pimples.
How to use:
- Mix two to three drops of T-tree oil in half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and apply it on the face.
- After some time, when the paste dries, wash the face with normal water.
- This process can be repeated two to three times daily.
2. aloe vera
Pimple removal may be the home remedy for aloe vera gel. The antibacterial and antiinflammatory properties present in it can prevent the pimple caused by bacteria to thrive and reduce its associated inflammation. Also, the antiseptic properties present in aloe vera can also prevent bacteria from growing on the skin. An NCBI research on aloe vera also states that it also has anti-acne properties, which can protect against acne .
How to use:
- Remove fresh gel from aloe vera leaves and apply directly to the pimpled affected area.
- After about 10-20 minutes wash the face with water.
3. Green Tea
Green Tea can be the answer to the question that arises in the mind. Yes, the polyphenols present in it can play an important role in acne home remedies. It can reduce the secretion of polyphenols sebum (oily substance released from the skin glands). Acne can be cured or relieved to some extent . In addition, green tea has anti-microbial and antioxidant properties, which may aid in fighting acne . For this reason, green tea is considered a method of removing pimples.
How to use:
- Green tea can be consumed daily.
- In addition, green tea bags can also be applied on the face after boiling and cooling.
4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains antibacterial compound as well as vitamin-E. For this reason, coconut oil can be used as a remedy for removing pimples and as a result of the treatment of facial spots . In addition, coconut oil can moisturize the skin and help protect it from skin infection .
How to use:
- To use coconut oil as a home remedy to remove pimples, first add a little honey to a few drops.
- Then knead it well and apply it on the face.
- After some time wash the face with lukewarm water.
5. Honey and Cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon powder can also be a home remedy to remove pimples. It is said to reduce pimples Actually, cinnamon and honey can help in pimple treatment by fighting acne bacteria. Both honey and cinnamon have antibacterial properties. In addition, cinnamaldehyde chemical compound present in cinnamon also has antiinflammatory properties, which can be beneficial in treating pimple.
At the same time, a research by NCBI mentions that the acidic nature and antibiotic properties of honey can eliminate acne bacteria and prevent it from flourishing. In addition, antiinflammatory properties may work to reduce facial redness caused by acne .
How to use:
- Prepare a paste of three teaspoons honey and one teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Now apply this paste well on the acne affected areas.
- The results of applying the paste before bedtime can be effective.
- Leave it in the face overnight and wash the face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- This can be repeated daily for two weeks .
6. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil has been used for a long time as a home remedy for acne. Research also supports that jojoba oil can be beneficial for acne. A research found that jojoba oil facial mask can be effective in curing mild pimples of the skin. Research has shown a decrease in acne of participants applying a jojoba oil mask two to three times per week .
Actually, jojoba oil has many properties such as antiinflammatory and antibacterial. Because of these, it can help reduce pimples . Jojoba oil is known as a home remedy to remove pimples and as an herbal method of reducing acne symptoms .
How to use:
- Apply a few drops of jojoba oil to the face with the help of cotton.
- After about 20 minutes of applying it, wash the face with lukewarm water.
Keep reading home remedies
Garlic is also considered a method of removing pimples. It contains allicin, which acts as an antibacterial. It can work by keeping the skin free of bacteria as well as preventing them from growing . It also has antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Together these properties can be beneficial in reducing acne. Anti-acne gel is also made from its hydrochloric extracts .
How to use:
- Prepare garlic paste as required.
- Now put some honey and a few drops of water and apply it on the face.
- Wash the skin when it dries after applying the mixture.
8. Argan Oil
Argan oil can also be used to relieve acne. Since ancient times, it has been used in every way as a remedy to remove acne and pimples . According to research, argon oil can help relieve acne by reducing facial sebum (oil) .
How to use:
- Apply argon oil directly or with other oil drops with the help of cotton and apply it on the face.
- Coconut or almond oil can be used with it.
9. Castor oil
Castor oil ie castor oil can work to clean the skin dirt . In addition, castor oil can also work to make skin healthy and soft by fighting skin problems . It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. For this reason, castor oil can also be said to help prevent acne . However, there is no direct evidence or research on this.
How to use:
- Apply castor oil and aloe vera gel on the face as needed.
- When the mixture dries, wash the skin with lukewarm water.
The use of turmeric can also be a method to remove pimples. Because of its antiseptic, antibacterial, and healing properties, it can be used to reduce symptoms of pimples . Also turmeric contains curcumin, which exhibits anti-inflammatory as well as antimicrobial properties. Together these properties can help to cure pimples and pimples .
How to use:
- Mix a pinch of turmeric with honey and prepare a paste.
- Now leave it on the face for 20 minutes.
- After this wash the face.
11. Rock Salt
Rock salt is also an easy way to remove pimples. The magnesium in it can help reduce the symptoms of acne by balancing the hormones. In addition, it can help to make the skin healthy and soft by cleansing the dead cells present in the skin .
How to use:
- Soak the affected area in water by adding rock salt in a tub filled with water.
- Or immerse a cotton wool in rock salt water and place it on the pimples.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, wipe the skin with a towel and leave it as is.
12. Fish Oil
Fish oil is also used as a remedy for acne. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help in relieving acne due to inflammation. A research in NCBI also mentions that consuming fish oil daily for 12 weeks can improve acne .
How to use:
- Fish oil capsules can be consumed on medical consultation.
Lemon can also be used for pimple treatment, like many other household substances . Indeed, the flavonoids present in it exhibit antibacterial activity. This is the reason that they do not allow bacteria to flourish in the skin, which can give relief in acne. In addition, citrus acid present in lemons does not allow Propionibacteriumacnes to grow . For this reason, lemon is known as Pimple’s home remedy.
How to use:
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and take it out in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of water and mix it well.
- Now apply a mixture of water and lemon juice on the acne with the help of cotton.
- Wash the face after about 30 minutes.
The use of neem as a home remedy for removing pimple is quite popular. Neem leaves have antiinflammatory and antibacterial properties . Research published on the NCBI website has stated that an anti-acne pack can be prepared from ethanol extracts of neem. While making this pack, Neem along with basil, green tea and many other ingredients were also used.
This research has found that the anti-acne formula made with the help of these ingredients can work against Propiobacterium as well as Staphylococcus epidermis (bacteria causing acne and acne) . Due to these characteristics, neem leaves are considered as medicine for the treatment of Pimple.
How to use:
- Some neem leaves can be grinded and applied on the acne.
- Apart from this, boiling neem in water can wash its face with a cold decoction.
- This paste can also be applied on face after grinding neem as well as basil and green tea.
15. Multani Mitti
Multani soil is also one of the home remedies for acne. Actually, acne occurs due to the formation of sebum (oily substance) by the oil glands of the skin . Multani soil can soak this natural oil formed in the skin and clean the dirt on the face. For this reason, it is believed that using multani mitti can reduce pimples on the face. Multani mitti can also reduce facial blemishes, as it can deeply clean the skin.
Multani soils also have anti-microbial properties, which can help eliminate acne bacteria and prevent them from flourishing . For this reason, multani mitti is also used to make anti-acne gel .
How to use:
- Prepare a paste by mixing three teaspoons of multani mitti with one spoon of honey and rose water as required.
- Now apply it on the face and after some time wash the face.
16. Apple Vinegar
Apple vinegar is also an easy way to remove pimples. Acne can also occur due to an imbalance in the pH level of the skin . For this reason apple cider vinegar is used as a remedy to remove pimples. Actually, apple vinegar can work to balance the pH of the skin. In addition, the antibacterial properties of apple vinegar can reduce acne by eliminating acne bacteria .
How to use:
- Mix half a teaspoon of water in one teaspoon of apple vinegar and apply it on the face.
- After some time wash the face with water.
17. witch hazel
Witch hazel is also used to reduce the problem of acne . The tannin found in it can act as an astringent for oily skin. Meaning, like a substance that reduces sebum (oily matter) from the face. For this reason, the witch hazel can be used to treat pimple. In addition, witch hazel also has anti-inflammatory properties . On this basis one can say that witch hazel can be used as a pimple’s home remedy.
How to use:
- Apply witch hazel oil to the affected area with the help of cotton.
- Then wash the face with lukewarm water for some time.
Let us know how to stop pimps with the help of diet.
What to eat and what not to eat to prevent pimples – Diet for Pimples
As we have also mentioned above in the article that there are pimples due to wrong eating. For this reason, along with the measures to remove the pimples, improvement in eating habits is also necessary to avoid acne. For this reason, we are telling you what to eat and what not to do to prevent Pimple.
What should we eat:
To avoid acne, these foods can be added to the daily diet-
- The fruit
- The vegetables
- Whole grains
- Less refined things
What not to eat:
- High glycemic foods such as high sugar drinks .
- Chocolate .
- Refined Things .
- Processed Product .
Next, we are explaining how pimples can be treated.
Acne treatment – Pimple Treatments
If the problem of Pimple cannot be overcome by home remedies, a doctor should be consulted immediately. Below, we explain what can be the treatment of Pimps.
- 1 . Topical treatment – Medicines are also given to apply on the face for acne treatment. If these drugs do not work, then doctors may suggest other options as a treatment for Pimple .
- 2 . Laser treatment – In this modern method of treating pimples, laser rays are used to kill the bacteria present in acne. This method controls pimples and can reduce the possibility of acne in the future.
- 3 . Homeopathy – Nail-acne is also treated by this method. This may help relieve acne breakouts .
- 4 . Blue and red lights from the treatment – the light therapy is also used to treat nail-acne. Indeed, bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes are thought to be responsible for acne. At the same time, these bacteria are destroyed as soon as they come in contact with blue and red light. This causes the skin’s oil glands to shrink, which causes less sebum. This may be a good treatment for acne.
Stay connected with us
Now we will tell what is the reason for getting pregnant in pregnancy.
Why do Pimple happen during pregnancy?
The cause of acne during pregnancy is the production of maternal androgen hormones and sebum. Often, pimples are cured in the first trimester of pregnancy, but sometimes it becomes excessive in the third trimester .
Next, we are explaining how to prevent acne.
Pimple rescue – Pimple Prevention Tips in Hindi
We have already answered the question of how to stop the pimples. Do you know that it can also be avoided by making changes in your lifestyle. Including the suggestions given below in the article may also be a method to remove pimples-
- Face the regular wash – Wash your face every day twice. This will clear the dirt and dust on the face and will not freeze the oil on the face.
- Time – time to face Aksfoliatt to – is cleaning the face of deeply Aksfoliatt skin. In addition, the holes are also well cleaned.
- Makeup brush the day Wash – After using your makeup brush, wash it well. This does not cause bacteria to grow on the brush.
- Drink plenty of water – Drink at least eight glasses of water everyday. This will remove impurities from the body.
- Don’t take stress – Above we have said that pimples can occur due to stress. For this reason do not take stress and tension.
- Face to not touch – leave the habit of touching repeatedly face. The bacteria on the hands can cause pimples on the face.
- Make the focus of Select – turn block playing through the pores of a make-up face. For this reason, it is necessary to use non-comedogenic and non-exogenous makeup, it does not block facial pores.
- Catering to the habit enter – as we can get acne because of the habit of bad food that has been mentioned before. Therefore, eat nutritionally rich foods .
Let us know further what are the best creams for Pimple.
What creams are good for Pimple?
In the list of good cream for Pimple, the name of the same cream, which controls the production of more skin oil. Also deeply cleanse the pores of the skin. In addition, it is even better if the cream that removes the pimples has the ability to get rid of its stains. Therefore, if you go to the market, keep these things in mind and choose the best cream for Pimple.
The repeated appearance of Pimple definitely has some effect on the brightness and beauty of the skin. Remember that everyone is very beautiful in themselves, Pimples and pimples cannot diminish the beauty of mind and personality. For this reason, without any embarrassment, come out anywhere without any embarrassment. Pimple will be fine tomorrow if not today. For mild to moderate pimples, one can adopt home remedies given in the article. At the same time, if the pimples become severe, instead of hesitating, contact the doctor immediately. Making timely treatment can prevent it from growing.