There is buying in the market due to the news of vaccination and the rise in large cap stocks. The BSE Sensex is trading up 241.69 points at 44,123.94 and the Nifty is up 81.65 points at 12,940.70. However, the Sensex touched 44,271.15 and the Nifty 12,962.10 during trading, the highest level of both indices. The IT and pharma index is up 2–2 per cent. The market cap of companies listed on the BSE has also crossed Rs 173.68 lakh crore.
ONGC shares are up 7% in the Nifty. IndusInd Bank’s stock is trading up 6%. Shares of Dr. Reddy’s, Gail and Tech Mahindra also rose 3-3 per cent. At the same time, HDFC stock is trading below 3%. ICICI Bank’s stock is trading down 2%. Axis Bank and SBI are also down 1-1 per cent. The Sensex opened 281.17 points up at 44,164.17 and the Nifty opened 116.65 points higher at 12,960.30.
Gland Pharma shares climbed 41%
Reliance Industries stock is also trading up 3% in BSE. The company’s market cap has also crossed Rs 13 lakh crore. The share of Gland Pharma in BSE is trading at 2184.50, up 20%. It has risen 41% in two days. The company’s stock was listed at 1701 on the market on Friday.
Reason for market boom
1. FPI Investment – During November 3-20 this year, Foreign Institutional Investors (FPI) have invested a total of 49.55 thousand crores. Earlier in October, FPI invested a total of 22.03 thousand crores.
2. Bullish in heavy stocks – Large cap stocks are trading in the market with an increase. Reliance Industries stock is trading up 3% and TCS stock is up 2%. HCL Tech, Kotak Bank, Infosys and other stocks are bullish.
3. Corona Vaccine – Vaccination will start in the US from December 11 this year. In India, it will start from March next year. News is shopping in the market.
These stocks will be watched –
1. Reliance Industries and Future Retail- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the deals of Reliance and Future Group. On August 29, Reliance Retail Ventures, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, announced the acquisition of the retail business of Future Group for Rs 24,713 crore. Under this deal, Future Group (FEL) will transfer all its retail, wholesale, lifestyle, warehousing and logistics businesses to Reliance Retail.
2. Lakshmi Vilas Bank – On Friday, a promoter claimed that in 2018, Singapore’s DBS Bank wanted to buy a 50% stake in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. DBS had offered to buy this stake at a price of more than Rs 100 per share. But the RBI did not approve the merger.
3. Vodafone Idea – Oaktree Capital and Verde Partners can invest up to $ 2 billion (14.85 thousand crore rupees) in Vodafone Idea, according to a Bloomberg report.
4. Midhani – The government is working on a plan to sell about 10% stake in the state-owned company Alloy Corporation (Midhani) in the fourth quarter of the current financial year (2020-21).
5. Canara Bank, Axis Bank, Indian Bank and South Indian Bank – The four banks will acquire 6.67% -6.67% stake in financial tech firm IBBIC.
State of asian markets
Today, Japan’s Nikkei index is trading down 106 points at 25,527 in Asian markets. Hong Kong’s Hangseng Index is also down 31 points at 26,420. On the other hand, China’s Shanghai Composite Index is trading at 3,406 with a gain of 0.86%.
The market gained momentum on Friday
On Friday, the market closed up on the upside due to a rally in European markets and a strong buying in financial stocks. The BSE Sensex was up 282.29 points at 43,882.25 and the Nifty was up 87 points at 12,859. Bajaj Finserv shares closed up 9% in the Nifty. Bharti Infratel’s stock also closed up 17%. At the same time, the share of market giant Reliance Industries was down by 3%. The Sensex opened 281.17 points higher at 44,164.17 and the Nifty opened 116.65 points higher at 12,960.30.
There was a slight decline in American markets
On Friday, the Dow Jones Index was down 0.75% to close at 219.75 points at 29,263.50 in the US market. The Nasdaq index was down 0.66% to close at 78.99 points at 11,906.40. In addition, the S&P 500 index also closed down 24.33 points at 3,557.54.
Shopping in europe markets
There was a boom in the European market. Britain’s FTSE index was up 0.27% at 6,351.45. Germany’s DAX index also closed up 0.39% at 13,137.20 on Friday. France’s CAC index was also down 0.39% at 5,495.89.
02:58 AM BSE Sensex is trading up 244.39 points at 44,126.64 and Nifty is trading up 83.55 points at 12,942.60.
02:57 AM IDFC Ltd stock is trading up 20% in BSE.
02:54 AM The stock of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is trading at BSE with a gain of over 19%.
01:58 PM IndusInd Bank stock is trading up 6% in BSE.
01:57 PM BSE Sensex is trading up 297.37 points at 44,179.62 and Nifty is up 91.10 points at 12,950.15.
01:56 PM Shares of 12 out of 15 auto companies included in BSE Auto Index are up. Motherson Sumi’s stock is trading up 4% in the index. At the same time, shares of Mahindra & Mahindra, Bosch Ltd and TVS Motor are trading with a decline.
01:53 PM Out of 14 companies included in the BSE Power Index, 11 stocks are up and three are down. State-run BHEL’s stock is trading up 5% in the index. Adani Green’s stock is also up by 2%.
12:59 PM BSE Sensex is trading up 161.54 points at 44,043.79 and Nifty is trading up 52.15 points at 12,911.20.
At 12:58 PM BSE, Wockhardt Ltd. shares are trading up 11%.
11:50 AM Nifty IT index is leading by 400 points. L&T Infotech shares are trading up 4% in the index.
11:44 AM BSE Sensex is trading up 80.97 points at 43,963.22 and Nifty is trading up 31.30 points at 12,890.35.
11:13 AM Nifty Pharma Index has a gain of 285 points. In the index, Divis Lab, Dr Reddy’s and Auro Pharma shares are trading at 3-3 per cent.
11:11 AM BSE Sensex is trading up 30.64 points at 43,912.89 and Nifty is trading up 18.45 points at 12,877.50.
11:10 AM Nifty Bank Index is down by 292 points. ICICI Bank’s stock is trading down 2%. Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI are also down 1-1 per cent. At the same time, IDFC Bank’s stock is trading up 6% in the index.
11:07 AM Future Retail’s stock is trading up 10% in the BSE. Actually, CCI has approved the deal of Reliance and Future Group.
10:24 AM The stock of Gland Pharma is trading up 17% in BSE. The stock was listed on Friday. The stock closed up 21% on that day as well.
10:11 AM Sensex is trading up 27.64 points at 43,909.89 and Nifty is trading up 17.80 points at 12,876.85.
10:10 AM Shares of six of the 10 banks included in the BSE banking index declined and shares of four rose. IndusInd Bank’s stock is trading up 3%. At the same time, shares of SBI, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank are trading with a decline.
09:27 AM Shares of 20 of the 30 companies included in the Sensex are rising and 10 are down. IndusInd Bank’s stock is trading up 3% in the index.
09:15 AM BSE Sensex opened 281.17 points up at 44,164.17 and Nifty opened 116.65 points up at 12,960.30.
The condition of markets around the world