Toyota has launched the facelift model of Innova Crysta in the Indian market. The facelift model variant wise is expensive by 60-70 thousand rupees compared to the old model. Let us tell you what will be new in the updated 2021 Toyota.
2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift: Price and Variant Details
- The updated Innova Crysta line-up now starts at Rs 16.26 lakh for the entry-level GX variant and goes up to Rs 24.33 lakh for the top-spec ZX trim. The model will be sold with three variants – GX, VX and Fully Loaded ZX. (All prices ex-showroom India)
- Compared to the outgoing model, prices for the entry-level GX petrol have increased by Rs 60,000, while the top-spec ZX diesel-automatic is now Rs 70,000 more expensive.
2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift: Interior & Design
- The updated Toyota Innova Crysta in India gets nearly the same styling changes seen on the Indonesian-spec model that came out last month.
- The new Innova Crysta gets a slightly lager grille with thicker chrome surrounds and more slats than before.
- The headlamps are the same as the outgoing model, now they get chrome extensions on the grille.
- The front bumper is fitted with large turn indicators and gets a new design with round fog lamps that will be LED units on the high variant.
- In addition, the front bumper gets a sharp look, and comes with a black-out chin.
- A Fox skid plate seen on an Indonesian-spec car does not appear to have been made in the Indian version.
- Additionally, the updated Innova Crysta features new-looking 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels that look unique to the Indian model.
- On the inside, the 2021 Innova Crysta gets leather seats on the top trim. Apart from this, it also gets support for standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay for its infotainment system.
- In addition, the infotainment system now gets dedicated buttons for volume control and other functions. Front parking sensors are also available as standard in the high variant.
2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift: Engine or Gearbox
- Innova Crysta received BS6 compliant engines earlier this year. The updated model launched today has also been launched with the same engine option set.
- These include a 166 hp, 2.7-liter petrol and a 150 hp, 2.4-liter diesel engine. Both engines are equipped with a 5-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.